Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text strictly adheres to the MLA style (8th edition) and bibliographic requirements. For more information on MLA, please refer to the MLA Style Center website (https://style.mla.org/).
- The submission must be 3,000 to 5,000 words in length, including all notes and works cited. Any articles submitted above or below the word limit will result in a request to adjust the word count.
- The article must be BLIND, meaning it cannot include any identifying information, such as your name or academic affiliation.
- You must include an abstract of 250 words or less with your submission, written in the same language as the article.
- You must include keywords with the metadata for your submission.
- The submission is in a Microsoft Word file format.
Before submitting your article, please make sure that it complies with the following text preparation guidelines:
You assign to us with full title guarantee all rights of copyright and related rights in yourArticle. So that there is no doubt, this assignment includes the assignment of the rights (i)to publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the Article worldwide in all forms,formats and media now known or as developed in the future, including print, electronicand digital forms, (ii) to translate the Article into other languages, create adaptations,summaries or extracts of the Article or other derivative works based on the Article and all provisions elaborated in 2(i) above shall apply in these respects, and (iii) to sub-license allsuch rights to others. For the avoidance of doubt electronic and digital forms shallinclude, but not be limited to databases, CD·ROM and in forms accessible via electronicand digital networks and wireless transmission and communication systems.
You understand that we shall prepare and publish your Article in the journal. You understand that we reserve the right to make such editorial changes as may benecessary to make the Article suitable for publication, or as we reasonably consider necessary to avoid infringing third party rights or law and that we reserve the right not to proceed with publication for whatever reason.